Related image

The nigh' has again come

In which i was careless to make a turn
Deep down me there is a shot of a gun
As i fell, nothin' could wakes me up

Then i recall


I got dreams; i got goals

And now my heart is shattered out of the pieces of a gold
Nothing ranges the close
But of the door, i smoothly walk in the cold

I know i deserve more

But the breeze of love blew you, that i saw it all

What is the fleet part of a way out?

Is it a manifest of a waybills that i received, wow?

I have bein' charge of my ignorance

Now i sleep in more pain of importance

As i channels d water flow of my eyes

Directed in d agony of the part in which the heart flies

I now know no feelings

But i kneel beside my bed side, not appealing

I hope i can survive this shot

'Cause my spirit disappear with the hurt


                                                         by SOLOVE SOLOMON


This is my intellectual work and should be treated as such. Please make proper reference as due.
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment